jueves, 9 de junio de 2016

Peras al Olmo

Curiousity becomes a heavy load,
Too heavy to hold, too heavy to hold.
Curiousity becomes a heavy load,
Too heavy to hold, will force you to be cold.

And do me a favour, and ask if you need some help!
She said, do me a favour and stop flattering yourself!
How to tear apart the ties that bind, 
perhaps fuck off might be too kind,
Perhaps fuck off might be too kind



ya no tengo más palabras 
soy muy débil
y llevo mucho tiempo esperando
guardando bajo la almohada 
el deseo que tengo en el corazón
de dejar ir en paz, y con amor
de poder despedirme con un abrazo
y ser con honestidad y recibir honestidad de vuelta


I probably still adore you 
with your hands 
around my neck,
Or I did last time I checked


pero no puedo pedir más peras al olmo
y no puedo seguir pidiendo de quien no puede dar
lo que no tiene dentro de sí



in my imagination 
you're waiting 
lying on your side
with your hands 
between your thighs...

and a smile


3 comentarios:

hola hola