miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2008

no.sense.AT.ALL




Quelqu'un m'a dit - Carla Bruni



It always gets this way. Is like I just can't control it, I'm always falling in the same hole. Always, repeating to myself, always saying "this is the last time, i swear".

Once again... I'm waiting stupidly, waiting to talk to you, waiting to see your face, waiting to hear your laugh for myself, with my own ears, waiting to meet you (even though you are the one who haven't seen me) waiting... waiting in pink clouds, waiting in impossible dreams,waiting inside my own b.u.b.b.l.e
It's weird... I haven't seen you in... two days? And I'm getting like this... can't you see it? It's a fucking addiction... And I'm so afraid, 'cause... what am I gonna do, when this come to an end? What am I gonna do, when this
b.u.b.b.l.e explodes?

I dont want it...


I don't need a heartbreak, Not anymore.
I don't need more blood in my wrist, no more tears in my face.




But why can't i stop feeling like this?









I fall again...

I fall for you.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

hola hola