sábado, 7 de mayo de 2011

If it means a lot to you

Play (8)

And hey darling
I hope you're good tonight
And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving
Yeah I want it but no I don't need it
Tell me something sweet to get me by
'Cause I can't come back home till they're singing

La, la la la la la la

'Til everyone is singing

If you can wait till I get home
Then I swear to you
That we can make this last

(La la la)
If you can wait till I get home
Then I swear come tomorrow
This will all be in our past
Well it might be for the best





And hey sweetie
Well I need you here tonight
And I know that you don't want to be leaving me
Yeah you want it but I can't help it
I just feel complete when you're by my side
But I know you can't come home 'til they're singing


La, la la la la la la



'Til everyone is singing...



Si puedes esperar a que llegue a casa, entonces te juro, que podemos hacer que esto dure.
Si puedes esperar a que llegue a casa, entonces te juro que cuando sea mañana, todo esto estará en el pasado
 y será para mejor ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

hola hola